Crane Trip to Cheorwon DMZ (2 Days)
Cheorwon, Asia's largest crane habitat
We will guide you to the crane paradise.
Venue : Han Estuary ~ Doyeon temple ~ Cheorwon DMZ
Date: Dec 26 (Sat) ~ 27 (Sun)
Number of attendees: 4~8 people
Participation fee: 260,000 won~ (Refer to the detailed fee below)
Departure point in Seoul: Samgakji station
Birdwatching level: Basic
Cranes (Red-crowned, White napped + @)
Geese & Ducks
Register! Click below! (deadline: December 10)
- Included: Local guide, accommodation, transportation, rental of binoculars
- If you transfer money within 24 hours after submitting the registration form, your application will be confirmed. Please send 260,000 won first, and send the difference in case of additional cost after final number is confirmed.
- Account : Hana Bank 174-890024-90204
- PayPal : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation is divided into males and females, so 2-4 people share a room.
- The itinerary may be canceled or changed depending on the weather and local conditions.
- Travel may be canceled or postponed depending on the COVID-19 situation.
- If this schedule is canceled, it will be rescheduled between January and February.
'Birding Tours > Winter Tours' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Birding trip of winter peak (4+2 days) (0)||2020.12.16|
|Crane Trip to Cheorwon DMZ (2 Days) (0)||2020.11.13|
|Birding Trip in Key Winter birds Habitats in Northwest (0)||2020.11.11|
|[Winter] Intensive Winter Birding Trip in South Korea (7 day) (0)||2019.11.12|
|[Winter] Ocean birds Trip (0)||2019.08.13|
|[Winter] Winter Birding Tours Overview (0)||2019.04.22|