Crane Trip to Cheorwon DMZ (January 2022)
Cheorwon, Asia's largest crane habitat
We will guide you to the crane paradise
Venue: Han River Upstream ~ National Arboretum ~ Cheorwon DMZ
Date: January 30(Sun) ~ 31(Mon) 2022
Number of attendees: 6~8 people
Participation fee: US$350 (420,000 Won)
Single supplement: US$50 (60,000Won)
Departure point in Seoul: Seoul station
Birdwatching level: Basic~middle
08:00 Departure in Seoul
09:00 Birding in Han River Upstream
13:00 Birding in National Arboretum
16:00 Birding in Cheorwon rice field
19:30 Free time & sleeping
06:30 Birding in Cheorwon reservoir
10:00 Birding in Cheorwon DMZ
15:00 Birding in Hantan River
16:00 Departure in Cheorwon
19:00 Finish in Seoul
Cranes (Red-crowned, White napped + @)
Raptors (Steller's Sea-Eagle, White-tailed Eagle, Cinereous Vulture + @)
Geese & Ducks
Register! Click below! (deadline: December 5)
- Included: Local guide, accommodation, transportation, and 4 meals
- If you make a payment within 24 hours after submitting the registration form, your registration will be confirmed.
- Payment method 1: bank transfer | Hana Bank 174-890024-90204
- Payment method 2: PayPal | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation is divided into males and females and 2~3 people share a room.
- The itinerary may be canceled or changed depending on the weather and local conditions.
- Travel may be canceled or postponed depending on the COVID-19 situation.
- If this schedule is canceled, it will be rescheduled between January and February.
'Birding Tours > Winter Tours' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Crane Trip to Cheorwon DMZ (2 Days) (0)||2021.12.14|
|Birding Trip in Key Winter birds Habitats in Northwest (0)||2020.11.11|
|[Winter] Intensive Winter Birding Trip in South Korea (7 day) (0)||2019.11.12|
|[Winter] Ocean birds Trip (0)||2019.08.13|
|[Winter] Winter Birding Tours Overview (0)||2019.04.22|
|[Winter] Core Birding Trip for Far East Asian Endemics (12 days) (0)||2018.01.05|