[Autumn] Birding trip in the wet land around Seoul (mudflat & rice filed)
: Seoul - West Coast - Seoul
Birding site : Wet land in West coast (mudflat & rice filed)
Google map link : Ganghwa, or Hwaseong lake, or Cheonsu bay
How far from Seoul : 50~150km
How to bird : driving & walking
Main Target : Black-faced spoonbill, Chinese egret, Amur Falcon
Target Family : Shorebirds, ducks, geese, raptors,
Good Season : September ~ October
Recommended tour day : 1 days
Minimum tour day : 1 days
Greater White-fronted Goose
- Wet land in the West Coast (vast mudflat and rice field) are one of the best birding spot for shorebirds in Autumn season.
- There are many great birding mudflat and rice field in Korea. You will visit one of the places among Ganghwa island, Hwaseong lake and Cheonsu-bay.
- This Trip starts and ends in Seoul.
- This trip is designed to go birding for 1 day. The tour period can be extended if you want.
- Included in the cost : Accommodation(twin bed room or Korean-style floor-heating room in case of 2 day trip), all meals including picnic lunches, bottled water, transportation, all park entrance fees, and the services of local guides and leaders.
- Not included : International airfare, insurance, visa fees, departure tax, excess luggage charges, drinks, tips, and items of a personal nature.