Guided Birding Tours in Korea
Korea is a blessed country. You can see more than 500 kinds of birds.
We offer meaningful guided birding trips with experienced guides and local birders.
- These guided birding trips start and end in Seoul.
- This trip is available on demand
- An experienced leader will guide and drive his or her car.
- Deposit : US$100
- Group size : 1~5
Not included : International airfare, insurance, visa fees, departure tax, excess luggage charges, drinks, tips, and items of a personal nature.
How to book a tour
- Tell us where and when you would like to go.
- We will check the availability of guides, accommodation, and transportation and inform you of availability and prices.
- Payment is by paypal. Paypal account : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour deposit reserve of guides, accommodations and transportation.
- The guide will contact you to arrange a time and place to meet.
- The trip will be confirmed when full payment is received.
The recommended places for birding
|Area||Place||What Kinds of birds||Best season||Recommended
days from Seoul
|Gyeonggi||Ganghwa-do||Spoonbills, Shorebirds, Geese, Cranes||Sep~May||1|
|Upper Han River||Scaly-sided Merganser,
Steller's Sea Eagle, Hooper Swan
|Han River Estuary||Spoonbills, Geese, Cranes||Sep~June||1|
|Socheong Island||Raptors, Thrushes, Finches, Warblers||Apr~May,Oct||2~3|
|Hwaseong||Spoonbills, Shore birds, Geese,||Aug~May||1|
|Gangwon||Cheorwon||Cranes, Vulture, Sea Eagles, Raptors, Geese||Nov~Mar||1~2|
|East Sea Coast||Auks, Ducks, Swans, Sea Eagles, Shorebirds||Nov~Mar||2|
|Chungcheong||Cheonsu Bay||Oriental Stork, Cranes, Raptors, Ducks, Geese||Sep~May||1~2|
|Oeyeon Island||Raptors, Thrushes, Finches, Warblers||Apr~May,Oct||2|
|Yubu Island||Spoon-billed Sandpiper, Shorebirds||Apr~May
|Gyeongsang||Upo Wetland||Swans, Ducks, Raptors, Eurasian Spoonbill||Nov~Mar||2|
|Nakdong River Estuary||Swans, Ducks, Raptors, Gulls||Oct~Mar||2|
|Jeolla||Eocheong Island||Pipits, Wabalers, Robins, Thrushes, Raptors||Apr~May,Oct||2~3|
|Geum River Estuary||Baikal Teal, Geese, Ducks, Shorebirds||Sep~May||1~2|