Birding trip in the vast mudflat & rice filed in West Coast
: Seoul - West Coast - Seoul
Birding site : mudflat & rice filed
Google map link : Ganghwa
How far from Seoul : 1.5 hour driving
How to bird : driving & walking
Main Target : Black-faced spoonbill, Chinese egret
Main Family : Shorebirds, ducks, flycatchers, warblers, finches, buntings
Good Season : April ~ mid-June
Recommended tour day : 1 days
Minimun tour day : 1 days
* There are many mud flats and rice fields, Ganghwa is one of them.
Eastern Spot-billed Duck
Little Ringed Plover
Little Ringed Plover
Far Eastern Curlew
Japanese Bush Warbler
- Vast mudflat and rice field are one of the best birding spot for shorebirds in spring season.
- There are many great birding mudflat and rice field in Korea. You will visit one of the places among Ganghwa island, Hwaseong lake and Cheonsu-bay.
- This trip is available from early-April to mid-May.
- Tide time and height is very important to meet spoonies, so the birding date must be discussed in advance.
- This Trip starts and ends in Seoul.
- An experienced leader will guide you and drive a 4WD Van (7-passenger vehicle).
- This trip is designed to go birding for 1 day. The tour period can be extended if you want.
- Included in the cost : Accommodation(twin bed room or Korean-style floor-heating room in case of 2 day trip), all meals including picnic lunches, bottled water, transportation, all park entrance fees, and the services of local guides and leaders.
- Not included : International airfare, insurance, visa fees, departure tax, excess luggage charges, drinks, tips, and items of a personal nature.
'Birding Tours' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[Winter] Winter Birding Tours Overview (0)||12:57:24|
|[Spring] Birding trip in vast mudflat & rice filed in West Coast (0)||2019.03.29|
|[Spring] Birding trip in Remote island of Yellow Sea (0)||2019.03.29|
|[Spring] Spring Birding Tours Overview (0)||2018.04.02|
|[Winter] Core Birding Trip for Far East Asian Endemics (0)||2018.01.05|
|[Autumn] Spoonie tour (0)||2017.11.10|